West African Crude-Angolan Jan exports to hold steady, Nigerian softer
Petroleumworld 11 21 2017
Angolan state oil company Sonangol issued its official export programme on Monday showing stable supplies, while an ample supply looked to be weighing on the Nigerian market.
* The January export plan lists 51 cargoes, the same as scheduled in December.
* Offers have yet to emerge.
* Most of January's loading plans have emerged with the total so far amounting to 54 cargoes.
* There are cargoes for loading in November and December available, putting downward pressure on differentials.
* Qua Iboe was most recently heard offered at dated Brent plus $1 for November loading and December cargoes at dated plus $1.30, with tradeable values said to be below dated plus $1.00.
* Taiwan's CPC is running a buying tender closing later this week for January-loading sweet crude.
Reporting by Alex Lawler; Editing by Greg Mahlich from reuters.
reuters.com 11 20 2017
We invite all our readers to share with us
their views and comments about this article.
Write to email@example.com
By using this link, you agree to allow PW
to publish your comments on our letters page.
Any question or suggestions,
please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Viewed with IE 5.01+ Windows NT 4.0, '95,
'98,ME,XP, Vista, Windows 7,8,10 +/ 800x600 pixels