PDVSA offers 4 cargoes of heavy crude for March
Petroleumworld 02 27 2018
Venezuela's state-run oil company PDVSA has launched tenders to sell on the open market up to four cargoes of heavy crude for March delivery at its Jose and Puerto Miranda terminals, according to document seen by Reuters on Monday.
* The offers, which are unusual as PDVSA typically sells all its exports through long-term supply contracts, include two 600,000-barrel cargoes of Morichal 16 crude and two 200,000-barrel cargoes of Tia Juana Pesado (TJP) crude
* The Morichal 16 crude is for delivery March 1-23, and the TJP crude will be loaded on March 21-30
* Payment must be made in euros three days before the loading window, according to the tender's terms. The TJP crude must be exported to the U.S. West, East or Gulf Coasts, Northwest Europe or the Mediterranean. The Morichal crude can also be exported to Asia
* Bids will be accepted through Feb. 27, indexed to Brent crude front month prices
* PDVSA earlier this month offered to sell 2 million barrels of diluted crude oil (DCO), also for March delivery
Reporting by Marianna Parraga; Editing by Susan Thomas
reuters.com 02 26 2018
We invite all our readers to share with us
their views and comments about this article.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
By using this link, you agree to allow PW
to publish your comments on our letters page.
Any question or suggestions,
please write to: email@example.com
Best Viewed with IE 5.01+ Windows NT 4.0, '95,
'98,ME,XP, Vista, Windows 7,8,10 +/ 800x600 pixels